Working at Funday Factory, you will be based in the heart of Aarhus and become part of different teams and work with producers, game designers and artists. You’ll join a culture with room for differences, sky-high ambitions, shared successes and lots of daily fun.
- Have multiple shipped games on your portfolio
- Have experience with version control systems like Git and SVN
- Have an eye for what makes a game fun
- Are able to work in cross-professional teams
- Have a solid understanding of prototypal inheritance and modular JS patterns
- You are proficient in at least one OOP language like Java, C++, C#
- … Get bonus points if you have experience in Unity
On a more personal level, you:
- Are a teamplayer and truly believe that two minds are better than one - and that teams can move mountains
- Communicate easily with all types of people and professions
- Have the drive to collaborate, innovate and learn
- Aim for excellence - in all aspects of your work
- Are flexible and like to work on various types of projects and with various people
- Work systematically and structured while maintaining an agile process
- Have an impeccable attention to detail, and when you stumble on challenges, you quickly find creative solutions
- Thrive in an agile environment and are used to having SCRUM support all processes
If you recognise yourself in the above description, you are very likely our new colleague! So send us your application and CV: We’re eager to hear from you and invite you in for a cup of coffee! Or tea. We’re flexible like that.
Deadline for applying is ASAP: We'll hold ongoing meetings, but we're ready to wait for the right candidate.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our Head of People & Culture, Nina Kelstrup on email@example.com.
Who we are:
Funday Factory is an experienced games studio based in the heart of Aarhus. We create digital play experiences for mobile platforms that engage audiences around the world.
At Funday Factory, we go to work to produce the greatest games of the highest possible quality - always with our users in the driver's seat. But that’s only half the reason. We go to work to have fun. A lot of fun.
As part of the Funday Factory, you will join a team of 30 talented and impassioned colleagues. And if you like informal environments filled with creative and technical expertise - and where slippers, lava lamps and Star Wars t-shirts are much more common than suits and ties, you’ll fit right in.