Are you our new TypeScript Developer?
Working at Funday Factory, you will become part of our dedicated Snapchat team - where you’ll join creative heads in developing games for Snapchat’s own gaming platform. We’ve already launched 4 games for the platform, including Snow Time, Pizza Cat, Flip the Egg and Island Jump. You’ll join a culture with room for differences, sky-high ambitions, shared successes - and lots of daily laughs.
If you are the one to fill in the spot, you know TypeScript like the back of your hand and your passion is to create user-friendly digital experiences that engage and entertain users around the globe.
- You have some experience/are familiar with Typescript
- You have knowledge of npm and Node
- You have experience with game programming in general and working with various game engines either for HTML5 or other platforms (PlayCanvas/Phaser/Unity/Unreal ect.)
- You are able to develop compelling user experiences in a mobile environment
… and you get bonus points if you have:
- PlayCanvas experience
- Experience in developing for mobile
- Experience in developing multiplayer games and good knowledge of the associated challenges
- Good knowledge of shaders and graphics programming
- Good understanding of math related to game programming (vectors, geometry ect.)
On a more personal level, you:
- Are a teamplayer and truly believe that two minds are better than one - and that teams can move mountains
- Communicate easily with all types of people and professions
- Have the drive to collaborate, innovate and learn
- Aim for excellence - in all aspects of your work
- Are flexible and like to work on various types of projects and with various people
- Work systematically and structured while maintaining an agile process
- Have an impeccable attention to detail, and when you stumble on challenges, you quickly find creative solutions
- Thrive in an agile environment and are used to having SCRUM support all processes
Who we are:
Funday Factory is an experienced games studio based in the heart of Aarhus trusted by partners like SYBO Games, Snapchat and LEGO. Around 35 talented employees help partners and clients create digital games that engage audiences around the world.
At Funday Factory, we go to work to produce the greatest games of the highest possible quality - always with our users in the driver's seat. But that’s only half the reason. We go to work to have fun. A lot of fun so if you like informal environments filled with creative and technical expertise - and where slippers, lava lamps and Star Wars t-shirts are much more common than suits and ties, you’ll fit right in.
If you recognise yourself in the above description, you are very likely our new colleague. But - we care fiercely about making the right personality matches, so send us an application and CV ASAP, so we can meet you :-)
Apply for the position
Send your application and CV to email@example.com.
Application deadline: We’re ready to wait for the right match (but we hope to hear from the right match soon)
Start date: As soon as possible
Pay: Based on qualifications.