Are you our new SoMe Coordinator?
Are you an experienced Snapchat user? Are you passionate about creating entertaining and playful content and do you want to get a student job with great opportunities for development? Well, then you might just be the next member of the great Funday team. We are looking for a student worker who would love to engage with the audience focusing on strengthening our great games with Snapchat!
Who you are:
Preferably, you are enrolled in a Bachelor or Master’s programme which provides you with an understanding of digital communication on different levels. You are able to create content yourself e.g. using Photoshop or by using existing graphical assets. Otherwise, you have knowledge about user testing and how to engage with audiences on social media.
The job includes tasks such as:
- Engage with players and expand the audience on Funday’s brand profile focusing on Snapchat
- Create and share content to Snapchat and other channels
- Gather intel on players’ likes and dislikes by running polls, posting votes and managing game-specific Snapchat profiles
- Willing to use and learn platform tools like "Snapchat Lens Studio"
- Communicate with the players, receive feedback and ask follow-up questions
- Help the Snapchat team get insight into what the players want
- Work closely with the product manager and game development teams to help identify growth opportunities and high impact features using the gathered insights
- Recruiting players for user-testing to test our games both on-location and remotely, and assist in collecting feedback from our players
On a more personal level, you:
- Communicate easily with all types of people and professions
- Love to be creative and interact on social media platforms, especially Snapchat
- Are a great coordinator and like to organise.
- Have great energy and drive
- Are engaged in your work and eager to apply your theoretical knowledge to strengthen your practical skills
- Thrive in a growing business with a flat hierarchy and room for slippers
- Are a positive spirit who likes to have fun and laugh with colleagues
What we offer:
We offer a flexible student job with approximately ten-twenty hours per week that can be fitted into your studies. Besides covering simple needs like great lunch, fruit, snacks and loads of coffee, we offer a fun and creative work environment with the most awesome people.
Who we are:
Funday Factory is an experienced games studio based in the heart of Aarhus trusted by partners like SYBO Games, Snapchat and LEGO. Around 35 talented employees help partners and clients create digital games that engage audiences around the world.
At Funday Factory, we go to work to produce the greatest games of the highest possible quality - always with our users in the driver's seat. But that’s only half the reason. We go to work to have fun. A lot of fun so if you like informal environments filled with creative and technical expertise - and where slippers, lava lamps and Star Wars t-shirts are much more common than suits and ties, you’ll fit right in.
If you recognise yourself in the above description, you are very likely our new colleague. But - we care fiercely about making the right personality matches, so send us an application and CV ASAP, so we can meet you :-)
Apply for the position
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: We’re ready to wait for the right match (but we hope to hear from the right match soon)
Start date: As soon as possible
Pay: Based on qualifications.