Are you our new Producer?
Would you love to lead our talented teams in creating engaging experiences for users around the globe and do you thrive in an agile environment in a rapidly growing business? Well, then you might just be the next member of our team as we are on the lookout for our next producer.
Who you are:
Things are moving fast in Funday, and now we’re on the lookout for a producer to join our journey and juggle awesome teams and projects. In this position, you’ll get a chance to grapple with different projects, teams and areas of responsibility. One of the projects you’ll be working on is Subway Surfers Tag - based on the world renowned IP. Subway Surfers Tag came out in the summer 2022, and now the team are working on epic updates and even more engaging content for the Apple Arcade title.
To thrive in this role, you probably have some experience working with project management, production planning, team management, milestone planning and creating smooth and solid workflows. Given that our possibilities are many and having a future not set in stone, we’re open to different experiences and backgrounds, so we would absolutely love to hear from you no matter your level of experience and background.
What you will be working on:
Overall, your job as a producer is to ensure that the project is on time, on budget and of the highest possible quality - while keeping your team happy and engaged. This includes tasks such as:
- Weekly planning: plan, coordinate and follow up on your team's workload
- Day to day team and project management
- Communicate with stakeholders, management and your team
- Facilitate, conduct and follow up on meetings
- Hold one on ones with your team members
- Forecasting and milestone planning
- Coordinate and cooperate with QA, Marketing & Analytics.
- Ensure that your team is happy and motivated
- Nurture the culture and values of Funday, ensuring a fun work environment where creativity thrives
On a more personal level, you:
- Have a passion for games and working with creative people
- Are able to work systematically and structured
- Are a great coordinator who loves keeping several balls in the air
- Are a cultural front runner and inspire a positive & fun working environment
- Know how to identify and manage risk and uncertainties
- Work well in a team
- Are able to communicate and work with different professions and people in a changing environment
- Can keep your head high and cool even when curveballs enter the picture
What we offer:
We offer you a full time job with lots of opportunities for taking on responsibility and challenges in a company where two days aren’t the same. Besides covering simple needs like great lunch, fruit, snacks and loads of coffee, we also offer a fun and creative work environment with the most awesome people.
Who we are:
Funday Factory is an experienced games studio based in the heart of Aarhus trusted by partners like SYBO Games, Apple and LEGO. We are 43 talented colleagues - all eager to bring fun games to millions of people.
At Funday Factory, we go to work to produce the greatest games of the highest possible quality - always with our players in the driver's seat. But that’s only half the reason. We go to work to have fun. A lot of fun so if you like informal environments filled with creative and technical expertise - and where slippers, lava lamps and Star Wars t-shirts are much more common than suits and ties, you’ll fit right in.
If you recognise yourself in the above description, you are very likely our new colleague. But - we care fiercely about making the right personality matches, so send us an application and CV ASAP, so we can meet you :-)
Apply for the position
Send your application and CV to email@example.com.
Application deadline: We’re ready to wait for the right match (but we hope to hear from the right match soon)
Start date: As soon as possible
Pay: Based on qualifications.