Are you Funday’s new Marketing Coordinator?
Do you have a thing for both digital marketing and PC-games, and do you want to combine those passions in an inspiring part time job with opportunities for development? Well, then you might just be the next member of the Funday team! We are on the lookout for a student worker/part time colleague who would love to join our first Steam-journey by creating and engaging with the online communities and help us market our new game.
What you will be working on:
As our Marketing Coordinator, you’ll collaborate with our talented “Don’t Die in the West” team. "Don't Die in the West" is an open world Western survival crafting game where the player has to explore and survive the harsh western environment with everything that entails. Right now, we are in pre-production, and the time has come for a new colleague to join this journey. As our Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for the marketing, and you will have a great opportunity to use a whole bunch of creative tools. The job will include tasks such as:
- Create content and marketing materials for our social media
- Help create and execute a marketing strategy
- Release and maintain our first Steam-page
- Expand our presence in our community-facing platforms like Discord, Reddit and Twitter
- Communicate and engage with the online communities
Who you are:
Most importantly, we are looking for someone who loves to play PC-games. Ideally you’ve already played Valheim, Don’t Starve or other crafting/survival games - and you know the value of personal, high quality player support and community building. Preferably, you have finished your education or are attending your last year of your Master’s programme, which provides you with knowledge and understanding of digital marketing. We would also love it if you could see yourself becoming a fulltime employee at Funday Factory in the long run.
To succeed in this job, you:
- Have knowledge of how to do great marketing
- Communicate easily with all types of people and professions
- Have excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Love to be creative on social media platforms, especially Steam and Discord
- Ability to empathize with the needs of game players
- Experience with Steam and early access as a user is a plus
- Are engaged in your work and eager to apply your theoretical knowledge to strengthen your practical skills
- Thrive in a growing business with a flat hierarchy and room for slippers
- Are a positive spirit who likes to have fun and laugh with colleagues
What we offer:
We offer a flexible student/part time job with approximately ten hours per week that can be fitted into your studies and hopefully become a fulltime job in the long run. Otherwise, we cover simple needs like great lunch, fruit, snacks and loads of coffee, and then we offer a fun and creative work environment with the most awesome people.
Who we are:
Funday Factory is an experienced games studio based in the heart of Aarhus trusted by partners like SYBO Games, Snapchat and LEGO. We’re just about 40 talented colleagues who help partners and clients create digital games that engage audiences around the world.
At Funday Factory, we go to work to produce the greatest games of the highest possible quality - always with our users in the driver's seat. But that’s only half the reason. We go to work to have fun. A lot of fun. So if you like informal environments filled with creative and technical expertise - and where slippers, lava lamps and Star Wars t-shirts are much more common than suits and ties, you’ll fit right in.
If you recognise yourself in the above description, you are very likely our new colleague. But - we care fiercely about making the right personality matches, so send us an application and CV ASAP, so we can meet you :-)
Apply for the position
Send your application and CV to email@example.com.
Application deadline: We’re ready to wait for the right match (but we hope to hear from the right match soon)
Start date: As soon as possible
Pay: Based on qualifications.