Are you Funday Factory’s new Artist?
We’re looking for a swiss-knife-kind-of-artist to come join our team working with Snapchat! We know it’s a bit much to ask for, but if you see yourself as an experienced art generalist with an interest in games - we’re off to a pretty good start.
Working at Funday Factory, you will be based in the heart of Aarhus and become part of different teams and work with producers, game designers and game programmers. You’ll join a culture with room for differences, sky-high ambitions, shared successes and lots of daily fun.
Our team needs a new team member to work with the entire art pipeline from idea to final experience on one of our Snapchat productions and if you are the one to fill in the spot, you feel confident being an art generalist taking a game from A-Z.
- Are an experienced art generalist
- Have worked professionally with mobile game development for a minimum of 3 year
- Have a strong portfolio that showcases your work with concepting, modeling, sculpting and texturing
- Have experience working with interdisciplinary teams and alongside other artists
- Are a super user in Maya or Blender or similar
- Find it easy to adapt to new tools and programmes
On a more personal level, you:
- Are a teamplayer and truly believe that two minds are better than one - and that teams can move mountains
- Are passionate about game development and know how to visually engage users
- Communicate easily with all types of people and professions
- Have the drive to collaborate, innovate and learn
- Aim for excellence in all aspects of your work
- Are flexible and like to work on various types of projects and with various people
- Work systematically and structured while maintaining an agile process
- Thrive in an agile environment and are used to having SCRUM support all processes
If you recognise yourself in the above description, you are very likely our new colleague! So send us your application and CV: We’re eager to hear from you and invite you in for a chat and a coffee! Or tea. We’re flexible like that.
Deadline for applying is ASAP: We'll hold ongoing meetings, but we're ready to wait for the right candidate.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our CPO, Nina Kelstrup on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who we are:
Funday Factory is an experienced games studio based in the heart of Aarhus. We create digital play experiences for mobile platforms that engage audiences around the world.
At Funday Factory, we go to work to produce the greatest games of the highest possible quality - always with our users in the driver's seat. But that’s only half the reason. We go to work to have fun. A lot of fun.
As part of the Funday Factory, you will join a team of nearly 40 talented and passionate colleagues. And if you like informal environments filled with creative and technical expertise - and where slippers, lava lamps and Star Wars t-shirts are much more common than suits and ties, you’ll fit right in.