Are you Funday Factory’s new Financial Administrator
You will be working with tasks such as:
- Monthly booking and payroll.
- Monthly statements, closure and controlling.
- Daily financial operations e.g. accounting/bookkeeping, bank and insurance handling
- Ad-hoc administration
- General office support, coordination and helping out colleagues!
Which means that you probably have:
- Relevant education and/or relevant experience from a similar position
- Experience with supporting offices and being an ad-hoc helping hand
- Great skills in Excel and preferable experience with eConomic and Danløn
On a more personal level, you are:
- Communicate easily with all types of people and professions
- Have an impeccable attention to detail, and when you stumble on challenges, you quickly find sustainable solutions
- Love to juggle numbers and excel sheets
- Thrive in a growing business with a flat hierarchy and room for slippers
- Work systematically and structured - and love when things are neatly organised
- Are a positive spirit who likes to have fun and laugh with colleagues
Meet the team
Funday Factory consist of a rich talent pool of enthusiastic game designers, game developers, producers, programmers, artists and marketers. We go to work to produce the greatest games of the highest possible quality - always with our users in the driver's seat. But that’s only half the reason. We go to work to have fun. A lot of fun.Find employees
Who we are...
Funday Factory is an experienced games studio based in the heart of Aarhus trusted by partners like SYBO Games, Snapchat and LEGO. Around 35 talented employees help partners and clients create digital games that engage audiences around the world.
At Funday Factory, we go to work to produce the greatest games of the highest possible quality - always with our users in the driver's seat. But that’s only half the reason. We go to work to have fun. A lot of fun so if you like informal environments filled with creative and technical expertise - and where slippers, lava lamps and Star Wars t-shirts are much more common than suits and ties, you’ll fit right in.
If you recognise yourself in the above description, you are very likely our new colleague. But - we care fiercely about making the right personality matches, so send us an application and CV ASAP, so we can meet you :-)
Apply for the position
Send your application and CV to email@example.com.
Want to know more: If you want to know more about the position then please contact Kristian, CEO, at either firstname.lastname@example.org or 28190103.
Application deadline: We’re ready to wait for the right match (but we hope to hear from the right match soon)
Start date: As soon as possible
Pay: Based on qualifications.