Are you a Unity wizard with a deep understanding of what it takes to make a game appeal to its users? Well, then you might just be the next member of the Funday family. We’re looking for an experienced Unity Developer who loves (to make) games just as much as we do.
Working at Funday Factory, you will become part of different teams and work with producers, game designers and artists. You’ll join a culture with room for differences, sky-high ambitions, shared successes and lots of daily fun.
You will be able to work remotely - with a few physical check-ins at our cozy office in the heart of Aarhus. If you prefer spending your days with your colleagues and our semi-tasty coffee, you're more than welcome to do so as well.
If you are the one to fill in the spot, you know Unity like the back of your hand and your passion is to create user-friendly digital experiences that engage and entertain users around the globe.
Who you are:
- You are highly experienced in developing games in Unity - both for iOS and Android and have shipped at least 2 commercial titles
- You have worked professionally with game development for a minimum of 5 years
- You know the full software development life cycle inside-out: From concept and prototyping through design and development all the way to delivery, launch and updates
- You are fluent in C# - and are able to write documented, clean, readable and easily maintainable code
- You are able to develop compelling user experiences in a mobile environment
- You have experience with object oriented programming, the SOLID principles, version control systems like Git, 2D and 3D graphics pipeline, and client/server architecture
- You know the importance of developing within CPU, memory, size, and bandwidth budgets
On a more personal level, you:
- Are a teamplayer and truly believe that two minds are better than one - and that teams can move mountains
- Communicate easily with all types of people and professions
- Have the drive to collaborate, innovate and learn
- Aim for excellence - in all aspects of your work
- Are flexible and like to work on various types of projects and with various people
- Work systematically and structured while maintaining an agile process
- Have an impeccable attention to detail, and when you stumble on challenges, you quickly find creative solutions
- Thrive in an agile environment and are used to having SCRUM support all processes
If you recognise yourself in the above description, you are very likely our new colleague! So send us your application and CV: We’re eager to hear from you and invite you in for a cup of coffee! Or tea. We’re flexible like that.
Deadline for applying is ASAP: We'll hold ongoing meetings, but we're ready to wait for the right candidate.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our Head of People & Culture, Nina Kelstrup on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who we are:
Funday Factory is an experienced games studio based in the heart of Aarhus. We create digital play experiences for mobile platforms that engage audiences around the world.
At Funday Factory, we go to work to produce the greatest games of the highest possible quality - always with our users in the driver's seat. But that’s only half the reason. We go to work to have fun. A lot of fun.
As part of the Funday Factory, you will join a team of 30 talented and impassioned colleagues. And if you like informal environments filled with creative and technical expertise - and where slippers, lava lamps and Star Wars t-shirts are much more common than suits and ties, you’ll fit right in.